Sunday, June 10, 2012

End of Spring '12 Semester at Avalon

Spring is finished; bring on the Summer!
05/28-29/2012 - 수원 [Suwon]

Eight semesters down at Avalon, and it looks like I'll be doing another five. It's been a wonderful (approx.) two years, and I'm sure the next one will be just as good. I've grown very attached to the kids I teach, and they are the biggest reason I want to stick around. 

Untitled
( One of my wilder JA classes )

Untitled
( My quiet JA class )

Untitled
( One of my favorite classes ever; these kids were super fun! )

Untitled
( Cindy, Amy, Lina & Andrew )

Untitled
( Ruy )

Untitled
( Lauren & Kelly )

Untitled
( Kelly )

Untitled
( This GB class was great. Check out our family photo. )

Untitled
( Brian, Alex & Sophie )

Untitled
( Vicky, Rin, Stella & Rachel )

Untitled
( GI class!! )

Untitled
( Jamie, the question master )

Untitled
( She passed the torch to Jack )

Untitled
( Little Nokjiwon was happy about winning pizza as Best Class. )

Untitled
( Alice )

Untitled
( Eun-seo )

No comments:

Post a Comment