Friday, July 6, 2012

Friends from China

Untitled
( Myself & Shaina )

Shaina & Paige visit the Land of Kimchi & Makgeolli
07/01/2012 @ 홍대 [Hongdae]

I had a blast from the past right here in Seoul last weekend. Due to my work schedule, I was unable to meet up with Shaina and her pal until Sunday night, but it ended up being quite delightful. Chelsea, Shaina, Paige & I went for some Japanese ramen, which was fantastic. Then, we all had some beers at family mart followed by some great relic beers at Flying Chicken. Paige called it a night and headed back to Chelsea's place, and the remaining folk went for pizza, more beer, and some Euro Cup finals at 4am. After some very memorable moments and a Spain victory, I said my goodbyes and headed back to Suwon. I arrived at home around 7am, caught a few hours of sleep and headed into work at 1pm. Good times and great friends!


Untitled
( Chelsea )

Untitled
( Shaina )

Untitled
( Paige )

Untitled
( Shaina )

Untitled
( Flying Chicken relic beers )

Untitled
( HA! )

Untitled
( Shaina )

Untitled
( Chelsea & her slice )

Untitled
( Chelsea & Shaina )


How to get to Hongdae:
Hongik University Station [홍대입구역] (Seoul Subway Lines 2) - Exit 9 / Exit 8
Exit 9 is the most common exit that will take you straight to the fun. I personally like exit 8; it's a little farther away from the action, but far less busy.


For more on my life in korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment