Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Quick Layover

An Afternoon with Old Friends
11/03/2012 @ 홍대 [Hongdae]

JC & Katrina have completed there journey throughout SE Asia. Before heading back to the States, they had a few hours to hang out in Seoul while waiting for their connecting flight. Josh & I met them at the airport with their luggage that has been sitting around my apartment for a couple months. We went out to Hongdae for dinner and drinks. After 5 or 6 hours, we sadly had to say goodbye once more. I was still more than happy to see them for a few more hours.

Untitled
( Katrina & Josh on the subway )

Untitled
( JC )

Untitled
( Their last true Korean food for awhile )

Untitled
( Katrina )

Untitled
( JC )

Untitled
( Josh )

Untitled
( After our friends departed, Josh & I went out to 녹사평 [Noksapyeong] for food )

Untitled
( 녹사평 lies in the shadow of 남산 [Namsan] Tower )


For more on my life in Korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea

For Blog posts from around the work, check out the collaboration blog: Folding Maps

Feel free to comment or email me with questions or comments: spenser.r.ford@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Can I ask which model of camera do you take for this post?

    ReplyDelete