Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Goodbye to One More Batch

Happy Holidays from Avalon 2012
( Holiday Card )

End of Fall Semester at Avalon
12/14/2012 @ 수원 [Suwon]

This time of year is always a bit sad. Anywhere from 200-300 students move out of our elementary program (Champ) and into our middle school program (IVY). While it's true that we still get to see most of the kids in the hall, I will never have the pleasure of teaching them again. I've had some of these kids in class for close to two and a half years. They will be missed, but hopefully, they will stay in touch. I only took my camera into my second set of classes. They are the kids I'll miss most.

LA4
( LA4)

LA4
( LA4 )

Harry
( Harry )

Aron & Jason
( Aron & Jason )

Lynn
( Lynn is one of my favorites! )

Brian
( Brian )

Ray
( Ray )

LA Masters
( LA5)

Sarah
( Tri-Sarah-Tops )

Jessica
( Jessica )

Jenny
( Jenny )

Linda
( Linda-Mazing )

Sunny
( Sunny, Rainy, Cloudy, Snowy, etc. )

LN2
( Little Nokjiwon 2: the top of the top )
[Some of these stuck around for a bit, but the rest are gone. Sad.]

LN1
( Little Nokjiwon 1: almost the top of the top )
[I really miss all of them.]

LN1
( They demanded photos without me in them. )

Irene
( Irene )

Ella
( Ella )

Hyun-bin
( Hyun-bin )



For more on my life in Korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea

Feel free to comment or email me with questions or comments: spenser.r.ford@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment