Thursday, December 10, 2015

Braai Republic

Braai Republic
2015.10.03 @ 이태원 [Itaewon]

After a nice long day of exploring Common Ground & The Hongdae Free Market, I went out to Itaewon with Patty to enjoy some South African food. We went out to Braai Republic. This is where we met up with some friends and had some meat pies, beer and wine. This place was great; I honestly don't remember the last time a meal filled me up like Braai's meat pies. I'll go back again and take me pictures in the future.


IMG_0473
( Gorden & Brendon )

IMG_0474
( Matt & Gorden )

IMG_0477
( Myself, Patty, Ellen & Wyatt )

IMG_0480
( With Patty )

IMG_0483
( Matt & Gorden )

IMG_0484
( Ellen, Wyatt & Matt )

Related Posts

Untitled   Untitled   Untitled   Untitled
           Mini Golf                        East Siders                    Erik's Birthday                 Noksapyeong


How to get to Braai Republic:
Itaewon Station [이태원역] (Seoul Subway Line 6) - Exit 4
Go out exit four and follow this map.

Braai Republic Map
( Here's a map. )

Braai Republic Store Front
( Braai Republic )

For more on my life in Korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea


Feel free to comment or email me with questions or comments: spenser.r.ford@gmail.com



Points of Interest in Suwon & Seoul

No comments:

Post a Comment