Saturday, October 13, 2012

End of Summer Semester at Avalon 2012

Two Years Down
08/30~31/2012 @ 수원 [Suwon]

I have just completed my second year at Avalon and have undertaken some new responsibilities. For the last month and a half, I've been working has the head teacher at my academy. It has been making my life mighty busy, and this is why I haven't posted in ages. Things are starting to settle down, so I'm going to try posting seven posts in seven days. I've done it once before, so let's try it again.

Here are some photos of the little ones on the last day of the Summer term. Some are DSLR and some are iPhone, but it doesn't change the fact that the kids are great.

photo-2
( Tiger & Link [yep, I named him] )

photo-1
( Ruby )

photo
( Little Avalon 3 )

photo-3
( DA )

photo-5
( GA )

photo-4
( Little Nokjiwon )

Untitled
( Kelly )

Untitled
( Cathy & Sunny )

Untitled
( The Danny Monster )

Untitled
( This JB class was fun. )

Untitled
( Bud )

Untitled
( Bill [He looks like Brodie if he were born in Korea.] )

Untitled
( DA )

Untitled
( Another one of Bud [I named him after my grandpa.] )


For more on my life in korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea

ALSO: JC, Katrina, Chelsea & I have begun a new travel blog. With JC & Katrina backpacking in Southeast Asia, and Chelsea gearing up for the Trans-Siberian Railway, there should be a lot of fun posts. 
For blog posts from around the world, check out the collaboration blog: Folding Maps 

No comments:

Post a Comment