Sunday, October 14, 2012

Farewell Good Friends

Untitled


JC & Katrina have moved on
08/31~09/01/2012 @ 수원 & 홍대 [Suwon & Hongdae]

This was a very emotional weekend. JC was my first friend in Korea and my one true constant. Shorty after this, I got to know Katrina. She started working with me over a year ago and quickly became another one of my best friends. I've been missing them for quite some time now, and I wish them the best.

Untitled
( JC's farewell speech )

Untitled
( Ryan & Calvin )

Untitled
( Grace )

Untitled
( Young, my P.I.C. at Avalon )

Untitled
( Clara & Parham )

Untitled
( Drew )

Untitled
( JC )

Untitled
( Mini )

Untitled
( Lindsay & Roselyn )

Untitled
( Teachers, minus most of the KTs )

Untitled
( Parham )

Untitled
( Honey, JC, Katrina & Leo )

Untitled
( Myself & Leo )

Untitled
( JC & Katrina )

Untitled
( Justin )

Untitled
( group photo )

Untitled
( JC )

Untitled
( Katrina )

Untitled
( Chelsea & JC )

Untitled
( myself, Chelsea, JC & Katrina )

Untitled
( Chelsea, JC, Katrina & myself )

Untitled
( one more group shot )

Untitled
( fish faces )

Untitled
( Joshua )

Untitled
( JC & Katrina "looking up to" Erik )

Untitled
( So-Hot )

Untitled
( Goodbye shots to JC & Katrina )

Untitled
( Justin, on the subway )


For more on my life in korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea

ALSO: JC, Katrina, Chelsea & I have begun a new travel blog. With JC & Katrina backpacking in Southeast Asia, and Chelsea gearing up for the Trans-Siberian Railway, there should be a lot of fun posts. 
For blog posts from around the world, check out the collaboration blog: Folding Maps 

No comments:

Post a Comment