Thursday, December 17, 2015

Taco Amigo in Itaewon

IMG_1019

Taco Amigo
2015.10.24 @ 이태원 [Itaewon]

There are many Mexican restaurants that I really enjoy in both Seoul & Suwon, but one of my favorites is Taco Amigo in 이태원 [Itaewon]. I really appreciate that their meals end up quite similar to those that can be found at Mexican restaurants back home. The plates come filled completely and meshed together. When you order food, it usually comes with rice, beans, and sauce that can all be mixed together to make for amazingness. Click here for a menu from their Facebook page. Unfortunately, the food came, and I was so excited that I ate it all without bothering to take pictures until it was too late.


IMG_0995
( Inside the restaurant )

IMG_1005
( Patty )

IMG_1009
( Hundreds of post-it notes from customers )

IMG_1010
( Patty  )

IMG_1012
( Margarita )

IMG_1013
( I believe she approved. )

IMG_1021
( I usually just order the cheap beer. )

IMG_1029
( Yep. That's me. )

IMG_1030
( Patty )

IMG_1034
( See. We ate it all. That means that it was great! )

Related Posts

Untitled   Untitled   Untitled   Untitled
           Mini Golf                        East Siders                    Erik's Birthday                 Noksapyeong


How to get to Taco Amigo
Itaewon Station [이태원역] (Seoul Subway Line 6) - Exit 4


Taco Amigo Directions
( Here's a map. )

IMG_1001
( Taco Amigo )


For more on my life in Korea, check out my tumblr account: Public Intox in Korea



Feel free to comment or email me with questions or comments: spenser.r.ford@gmail.com


Points of Interest in Suwon & Seoul


No comments:

Post a Comment